Saturday, June 18, 2005

Centennial Park Easy Run 4.5ks

Out at 7:30 currently 9 degrees. Hands are very cold. No running gloves.

First run since getting my cold during the week.
Just wanted to do a light run and see how my lungs would handle it.

Only did one lap around Centennial Park track plus the run to and from.

Did 4.52ks in 21:19. Average pace of 4:42 per klm.

Lungs felt ok. Coughing up a fair bit of flem, which is good. Clear them out.

Race looks ok for tomorrow. Mini Mosmarathon.
I know expensive $35(chipped) for a 10k but I went to the primary school so I'm supporting it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Utinam barbari spatioum proprium tuum invadant.

Ewen said...

'Hands are very cold'... SF, you should try running up in the Brindy's at 8am on a Saturday morning! Crossing the river barefoot was a tad chilly.