Friday, May 11, 2007

Easy 8ks

Funny how I can run around the outside of Centennial Park which is not that big and feel warm on one side and cold on the other. Global warming on the North side and the Ice Age on the South side. Lucky I live sort of on the East side of the park. So what do I get mild temperatures?

A slow run around the outside of the park with a diversion around Aussie Stadium and the SCG. Parts of the run were on grass as I was taking it easy for the race tomorrow.

The run was 8.2ks in 44:52. Average pace of 5:28 per klm.

Finished off watching Manly beat Parramatta and we are still on top of the NRL table. Yeehah!

And Tesso I find it great to race in the morning as all through the year I run in higher temps and humidity than in the morning, so I feel it is easier during a morning race to go faster.

No comments: