Monday, May 21, 2007

Recovery Run 12ks

Legs were feeling good tonight. Although one of my glute muscles feels sore. I don't remember how I came to hurt it?
Anyway, did a slow recovery around Centennial Park's outside fence and down to Anzac Pde and back home again. Tried to keep most of it on the grass to save the legs.

Ran 12.15ks in 1:09:55. Average pace of 5:45 per klm.

Next big race is the State Long Course Cross Country 12k run down at Nowra in about a month. With Woodford to Glenbrook 25k the day after.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
http://www.coolrunning.com.au/gallery2/v/CoolRunners/Unsorted/ALL+SMH+Half+2007+Photos/IMG_0254.JPG.html

Anonymous said...

"Legs were feeling good tonight. Although one of my glute muscles feels sore. I don't remember how I came to hurt it?"

Paulie, I know exactly how you feel.

After the Mardi Gras this year I woke up with really bad pains in both glutes, and had no idea how they occurred.

Nigel reckons it probably had something to do with the amount of alcohol I drank but I honestly can't remember anything!

It was probably over-stretching.

Oh well must fly, Nigel & I are off to purchase some scatter-cushions and throw-rugs to liven up the place.

Tesso said...

In the annual CR awards there should be a category for blog comments :-)