Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Run 30 mins

First time on the program for running two days in a row. Finally I'm getting somewhere.

Into Centennial Park again with a very humid 25 degrees tonight.
Managed to get through 6.23klms in the 30 minutes.
I feel I may have run it a bit quick. Will have to slow it down so I don't hurt myself again.

Legs felt ok during the run. Due to the humidity and the pace I was pushing I did feel out of breath.

I think I'm a long way off beating Horrie at SMC next month unless he does the 5klm.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

2 days in a row! Flake, you are doing better than most of us at this time of year.

Katie said...

Yep... doing better than me :-) Now is the frustrating bit... easing back into it when you are busting to go!! Take it easy and Horrie will be watching his back in no time :-)

Horrie said...

Flake, I think you are a good chance of beating me at SMC as I will be backing up a week after the Gosford 12 Hour. Good to see you get out there 2 days in a row.

Ewen said...

It'll be six days in a row before you know it SF. Good luck with your injury-free running in 2006!