Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Half Marathon Pace Run-11ks

Did 3 laps of the running track in Centennial Park just as the Southerly hit. Damn hard work in the 20knot wind that was blowing. Saw Guz at one stage stretching as I ran past.

My splits for the 3 laps were 14:59(4:01), 15:00(4:01), 15:09(4:03). It got too dark to do another lap in the park so stopped at three.
In total ran 11.19ks in 45:08. Average pace of 4:02 per klm. Well close to the pace I wanted but hard work with the wind blowing.

Bad news on my father as apparently they have found another black mark on the same lung he just had surgery on. How did they miss it last time? And I thought I was over the heartache of the last surgery. Here we go again.

3 comments:

Bernie G said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad, I hope the doctors address this very soon.

Anonymous said...

Its a bugger of a disease Paul, hang in there mate! Mum had doctors finding things that weren't meant to be there for 20 years; they're not always right!

Prof

Anonymous said...

Not good news mate - I hope your Dad's o.k.