Wednesday, January 03, 2007

14x 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off

A lap of Centennial Park running track tonight. Quite windy with the sea breeze still blowing.
Tried to get the legs to run a bit faster doing 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, etc...

The track is 3.7ks and I managed that in 14:30. Ok 14 and a half. Average pace of 3:55 per klm.

The legs felt pretty heavy after doing the hill reps last night. Anyway tomorrow I'll probably dig the spikes out and have a bash with them on the oval.

And Ewen the PB was 5:09 from the relay for the 1500m. Since I have no pressure and no team mates to let down I'll just go as hard as I can at Homebush on Saturday.

1 comment:

2P said...

Nice work SF - so you want to do a 60k road run? Or did I interpret your comment on Jens blog incorrectly?

I'm contemplating replicating my 62k run in PMC in June - Opera House to Brooklyn and catch the train home - prolly do it in early Feb.