Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I must be Dreaming 19ks

Mid week Long run from Randwick up to Bondi Junction, down the hill to Bondi and then out to Rose Bay. Turn there and head up heart break hill to the top and run back down to Bondi Junction via Old south head Rd and then back home to Randwick.

Temp was 15 degrees when I started. Is this winter? Gotta love it.
Ran 19.23 ks in 1:27:43. Average pace of 4:33 per klm. 7 seconds per k faster than last week.
Same time, same run, same conditions.

Tonights run was brought to you by the pub at Rose Bay on the right, bottom of heartbreak hill that let me use their toilet, and not by the servo 2ks back who wouldn't. I wasn't shooting up I promise. Arrgh. Where's that public toilet thread again?

3 comments:

Horrie said...

I'm glad the Rose Bay Hotel accommodated you. Could have been quite messy otherwise.

Spud said...

Looks like everyone had a good midweeker this week.
You'll be smokin come September Flake!

Unknown said...

I suppose the servo turn away a damsel in distress too! Yes, great weather...15C here today!