Tuesday, January 29, 2008

13 X 30 Seconds On, 30 Seconds Off

Lucky I was home in time to run in Centennial Park with some light still hanging around. Very humid(80%) and still 24 degrees at 7:30pm. Not perfect conditions but we all have to put up with them so be it.
Did a 2k warmup before starting. Not that my body needed warming up, but maybe my legs did.

Ran 13:40 for the 3.7k circuit. Average pace of 3:41 per klm. I ran 14:07 doing this session two weeks before Sydney Marathon. Does that mean I'm faster now?

Did a 2k cool down after finishing. I definitely needed that one.

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Sure looks like you're faster.

By the way, good road 10ks usually come when you're running fast on the track.

Jen_runs said...

Sounds like it to me!

Good luck tomorrow night Flakey

Luckylegs said...

Hope you're right about 888! I'll be needing all the luck I can get in Canberra!