Tuesday, January 29, 2008

13 X 30 Seconds On, 30 Seconds Off

Lucky I was home in time to run in Centennial Park with some light still hanging around. Very humid(80%) and still 24 degrees at 7:30pm. Not perfect conditions but we all have to put up with them so be it.
Did a 2k warmup before starting. Not that my body needed warming up, but maybe my legs did.

Ran 13:40 for the 3.7k circuit. Average pace of 3:41 per klm. I ran 14:07 doing this session two weeks before Sydney Marathon. Does that mean I'm faster now?

Did a 2k cool down after finishing. I definitely needed that one.

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Sure looks like you're faster.

By the way, good road 10ks usually come when you're running fast on the track.

Jen said...

Sounds like it to me!

Good luck tomorrow night Flakey

Unknown said...

Hope you're right about 888! I'll be needing all the luck I can get in Canberra!